Thursday, December 08, 2005

Looking Back to July 28, 2005...!


Dear Elijah,

I was just thinking back to the day you were born. That was quite a day...! On that day your mom's life and my life changed irrevocably for the better...! You have brought such joy into everyone's life. We thank God every day for You. You are truly a blessing.

We can't believe how strong you are for your age. You are already starting to pull yourself up. (Which most babies don't do for several more months.) We think it's because of all the attention you get. You're pretty much never alone and someone always wants to hold you. Your mom hardly ever puts you down. And I try to hold you every chance I get.

Here are a few things you should know about what you were like at 4 and a half months old:
  • You still are the smiley-est baby I've ever seen...!
  • You love to watch us eat and try to grab our food, plates, glasses, anything you can get your hands on...
  • You love to watch the fire in the fireplace.
  • You love to fall asleep on Daddy's stomach.
  • You like to watch Sesame Street.
  • You are a big fan of the Bryan Brothers. (World #1 ranked doubles team)
  • You think Mommy is the greatest Mommy in the world. (And she is...)

That's about it for now. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and that your Daddy loves you very much...!

Love Always,

Dad

No comments: