Monday, March 27, 2006

Eight Months Old Today...!


Dear Elijah,

Today you are eight months old... Wow... Look at how happy and healthy you are...! You have been blessed with an abundance of energy...! You are crawling around like crazy... You love to play with your toys.... and of course it's very obvious that you love to have your picture taken...

Your Mom and I want to spend every minute of our day with you. We'd much rather pass the time playing with you and being involved in every aspect of your growing up years than to do anything else...!

Elijah, You are one amazing baby, that's for sure...! As you look back and read these lines when you are older just know that I am considering these the best days of my life so far as I've been alive. You have just completely made my life, you sweet little baby...! I thank the good Lord every day for you and lift you up to heaven in prayer constantly.

Happy eight months my sweet baby boy...!

Love always and forever,

Daddy

No comments: