Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Elijah's Trip To The Giant Redwood Forest

Here's Elijah and the family hiking through the Giant Redwood forest in California. Boy was that a neat experience...! This photo was taken during our trip to visit Monica's parents at the end of May.

Quick side note: I've had computer problems the past 3 weeks. My dell computer crashed and it's been in the computer hospital for a couple of weeks now. I recently bought a new toshiba laptop and for some reason it won't publish photos. I must need to adjust some settings or something.... Anyway, I published this photo from Monica's computer...

Sorry, I've failed to publish any Elijah photos for nearly a month...! But I've got lots of archived photos so stay tuned. Elijah Chadwell has got to be one of the most photographed babies on the planet...!

No comments: