Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Note to Elijah....

Dear Elijah,

The photo tools to blogger aren't working correctly this morning so I thought I'd take this opportunity to write you a quick little message.

Son, you are growing up so quickly...! Your mom and I love you more and more every day. I honestly can't imagine life without you. I am so proud to be your daddy. You are the happiest, sweetest, cutest baby I've ever seen.

I love to hold you, play with you, just spend every minute with you... Yes, being your daddy is the best job in the whole world.

I hope that as you read these lines when you are older that you have nothing but fond memories of your growing up years. I have added your mom as an author on this journal too so hopefully you'll be hearing from her soon, too. She loves you very much, too. You and your brother Connor are her pride and joy.

Let me just close by saying again how much i love and cherish you my sweet little boy.

Bye for now and love always,

Daddy

No comments: