Monday, January 22, 2007

Almost A Year Ago -Elijah Feb 2005

Dear Elijah,

I can't believe how much you've grown since last year...! You're getting to be such a big boy. You're walking and talking and in to everything...! I love chasing you around all over the place.

You've still always got a smile on your face. And you are just a joy and a blessing to this family. I Love You very much. There's nothing I'd rather do than hang out with you all day.

We've had a good opportunity to do just that these past few months as I have been recovering from knee surgery. I'd say that the extra time I've spent with you these past few months has been the most well spent time of my life...!

We're about to head up to the tennis shop together in a few minutes so I'm going to close here.

Love always, my sweet precious son...!

Daddy

No comments: