Thursday, August 02, 2007

Big Daddy-March 2007

Here's a photo of Elijah and Daddy back in March of 2007. I weighed about 242 pounds in that photo... A picture of poor health...! I'm happy to report that today my weight is down to about 215 pounds right now and I'm showing no signs of slowing down my weight loss...! I'm not stopping until I get below 200 lbs and that should be sometime around the end of this month or next month for sure... Actually, my ultimate target weight is 175 lbs. That was my weight when I achieved a number one doubles ranking in Texas Tennis back in 1997. YEA...!

I want my sweet baby to have a daddy in good shape who can run and play with him for years to come...!

Elijah, You've helped me in so many ways... Thanks for providing much of the stimulus for my motivation to get in shape....! I love you very much and want to be in the best condition possible so I can enjoy your growing up years with you to the fullest capacity....!

Love, Daddy!

No comments: