Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Close Up...

Dear Elijah...

Hey there sweet little boy...! I haven't written you a note in a while so I thought this morning would be a great time to tell you how much I love you...! And I do love you very, very, much. I was sad yesterday because I had to work late and when I got home you had already gone to bed... I missed my Boo Boo time.

Today will be different. My goal is to work hard this morning and then spend the whole afternoon with you...! Yea...! I can hardly wait...!

You're really growing up every day. I love just hanging out with you and talking. Your mommy was telling me how you used to awaken in the morning and say: Get Up, Mommy... Now you say, Mommy it's time to get up...! That may not seem like a big deal but you are starting to construct complex sentences... I thank that's awesome...!

You love to give hugs... And when you give us a hug it makes us feel so special... Thank You for being such a sweet boy...!

I really can't describe how much you are loved... But it's to the most of our ability...!

Well, I'd better close here... Bye for now. Love Always, Daddy...

No comments: