Thursday, October 16, 2008

Elijah Can Dance...!

Here's a cute video Connor took of Elijah back on August 2, 2008. I didn't even know that I had downloaded it to my computer. This will be a favorite for years to come...! Turn your volume up a little to hear Connor's commentary...

Last night Elijah and Daddy did something fun we haven't done before... First, we took some flashlights and went frog hunting. I remember enjoying to catch frogs when I was young. We only caught one frog last night but we'll try again before it starts to get too cold. I'd like to catch enough frogs one evening so we could have a frog race or some other fun game.

After frog hunting, Mommy gave Elijah a bath and then we built a tent and went camping in the family room. The only problem is that after about 30 minutes Elijah started missing mommy and evacuated the camp. Oh well, the camp was fun and we'll try it again. I'll try to take some photos next time.

No comments: