Sunday, January 12, 2014

Camping with the Puppy


Elijah, Daddy, and Goliath enjoyed a fun camp night Saturday Night.  Daddy blogged about it in Coach Sam's Life.  Here are a few unpublished photos from the camp out evening activity:  In the photo above Elijah and Goliath are inside the tent watching an episode of Ultra Man.     It was Goliath's first camp out and he seemed right at home, very relaxed in the tent.


Most of the mom's are going to hate this photo but the bottle of milk was almost empty and I told Elijah that since it was just he and I and the dog, that I was fine with him drinking straight from the bottle.

My rationalization on this decision:  We are saving mom from having to wash a dirty glass. That means less water consumption to rinse and wash the dirty glass, and less soap to clean the glass.  We are doing mom and the environment a BIG favor, right?

Well my apologies if you disagree with my philosophy behind drinking straight from the bottle but I love my wife and care about our Eco-system, and that's why I do it.    I am just a patriotic, red blooded, God fearing, milk drinking American.  ~Daddy


No comments: