Sunday, August 07, 2005

3 Diapers in 3 Hours

Here's an early photo of Elijah. He was 4 days old in this picture. Monica had swaddled him but he managed to get one arm free and I think he was waving to the camera...!



This morning I got up at 6:30 AM and had Elijah Duty so mom could sleep in...! I started out with a wet diaper so I got to change the second diaper of my life at approximately 6:35 AM... I gave him a bottle of formula and then had to make another one... Between 7:30 and 8:30 AM he had two more poopy diapers. That brings my total life -time diaper changing count to 4...!

And, I changed his clothes, too...! Mom got up about 9:15 AM to take command of the situation. So my morning adventure has come to an end. Mom is more rested now and Elijah has been a very good baby...! He didn't complain at all this morning, even though he was working with an obvious diaper changing novice.

No comments: