Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Baby Einstein...! And Number 17...!


This Baby Einstein play set was a gift from Joe and Dolfina Nagle of West Columbia. Elijah Loves his Play Set...!
And in other news... I changed diaper number 17 today...! I have had a break from diaper changing because my sister Becky wanted to change all the diapers. Imagine that... Oh well. I didn't argue with her.

Elijah is two days shy of being one month old...! He's going to the doctor today because he's been having a little bit of an upset stomach. Previously we've given him a combination of breast milk and formula but we've taken him completely off the formula now. We'll see what Dr Kaven says...!

Hmmm.... There seems to be a problem with the blogger software. On my tool pad it shows another paragraph above this one but when it's published the paragraph is hidden. Oh well... That's happened a couple of times before in other posts.

The other hidden paragraph described the diaper number 17 statistic. Since my sis has been visiting I haven't had to change any diapers in about a week...! Hey, I'm not arguing...!



No comments: