Thursday, September 06, 2007

200th Post Today...!

This photo was taken of Elijah back on January 28th, 2007 and has been the wall paper on my computer screen ever since...!

Dear Elijah,

Today is a milestone for your journal. It's the 200th post I've made since you came into this world...! I did go through a few months where my life was just very crazy and I didn't take time to journal for you, but we haven't missed anything 'major' I assure you.

As far as what is really notable so far regarding your second year of life, I'd have to say that your vocabulary astounds me. I love talking to you. I love the sound of your sweet little voice. And you are still the sweetest, nicest, loving, and kind little baby I know. You definitely take after your mom in that regard.

You are always telling us that You love us. You are always wanting to share things... (Well, most of the time, any way...!)

These past few days, weeks, and months your mommy and I have really been facing some difficulties in life but You brighten our every day. We consider You a most precious blessing from God.

Thank You for being such a sweet little boy. Mommy and Daddy love you very much, Elijah...!

Bye for now my sweet little boo boo...

Love always,

Daddy

No comments: