Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Elijah's Trip To The Zoo



Wow...! Daddy ad Elijah were very impressed with the Giraffes at the Houston Zoo earlier this summer...!


What an amazing creature...! God is an incredible, Master-Designer...!
Dear Elijah,
I remember our first trip to the zoo. You were in awe of the animals. -Especially the Giraffes... Daddy and Mommy thought they were pretty neat, too. But Elijah, I am most in awe of You.
YOU are a most amazing creature. You are a blessing from God. Mommy and daddy love You very, very much...!
I can't wait for our next fun and exciting experience together. Of course, every moment with you is precious, but fun things like seeing a Giraffe for the first time is something extra special that will be one of my favorite memories for life...!
I love You, Boo Boo...!
Your Daddy

No comments: