Friday, November 30, 2007

Elijah's First Fish...!


Elijah really fell in love with fishing back on October 19 during our first home school tennis golf art and fishing camp. We've gone fishing many times since then, but haven't caught any fish. Well, this past Wednesday Elijah, Connor and I were fishing on the lagoons back behind the tennis center near the hotel. Connor caught the first one, and then Elijah caught the second one.
Elijah was so excited and it was just a joy to watch. He wanted to pet the fish and take it home with us but I released it and returned it back to the water... I took some photos of the event using my camera phone but will need to research how to email it to myself from my phone...
Anyway, I am very delighted to report this fun milestone in Elijah's Life...! I don't know how old I was before I caught my first fish but I'm sure I was much older than two years and four months... -Way to go, Elijah!

No comments: