Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FAVORITE CARTOON


Dear Elijah...
I haven't posted in a couple of weeks but I'm back on track today... I have to report that we've really had some fun times lately... We bought you a finding Nemo Fishing Pole and have gone fishing pretty much every day since then... We haven't caught a fish yet but have had several 'bites' and have seriously scared several turtles... We've been fishing the lagoons around the tennis center... I really enjoy going fishing with you...
I posted the photo above because your other passion lately has been the cartoon Go, Diego, Go...! It's a good cartoon and daddy enoys watching it with you...!
Today, mommy is taking you to the Houston Zoo with friends from church...!
I know you will have an awesome day and mommy will take lots of pictures... Bye for now...
Love Always,
Daddy

No comments: