Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oh how the years go by...


This photo was taken in April, 2006.  A lot can change in seven and a half years.   My precious little boy is growing up so quickly.  And much is changed with me in that time, too.  Wow.  I don't know where to start.

I will just say this:  PRAISE GOD...!   The Lord has done and continues to work miracles in my life and the life of the Chadwell family.    I thank and praise God every day for my precious sons.   The photo below of Connor and I striking a karate kid pose was taken in May, 2006.



It's truly amazing how seven years ago Elijah was a baby, I weighed in the 240's, and was taller than Connor.   Now Elijah is a big boy, I am a trim 165 lbs, and Connor has blossomed into a fine young man. 


This photo is from Oct 2013.  God is Good and has blessed us greatly.

No comments: